People from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. Citizens of Singapore and Brunei holding ordinary passports may also enter China without a visa provided that their purpose of visit is for tourism, family visit, business or transit, and that their stay in China is no more than 15 days. Please check with Chinese Embassy or Consulate General or Chinese Visa Application Center (CVASC) which serves your residence area for your visa application details at your earliest convenience. For some visa applications, the process could take some time to complete, depending on your country of origin and certain visa restrictions so the application should be made preferably at least one month before departure for China.
In general, a Tourist Visa (L Visa) will suffice for you to attend the Conference. You do not need to show the letter of invitation from the Conference Organizers provided you apply for Tourist Visa. However, if it is required that a Business Visa (F Visa) is a must, you probably need an Invitation Letter.
We can issue you the Invitation Letter with signature and official stamp for visa application purpose. If you need, please login your account to register the conference and pay for the registration fee firstly and then send the screenshot of your personal information page to us.
If you do have any difficulties in obtaining your visa, and need a formal Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and submit the necessary information as below:
- Scan copy of passport photo page;
- The FBAS2023 forum registration confirmation letter;
- Scan copy of Work ID or Student ID card;
- Address and Telephone/Mobile number.
Tips: Local organizers could NOT provide conference invitation letter to accompanying personnel according to related regulations. We suggest that accompanying personnel apply for tourism type visa, which will be much easier and require less paperwork.
- Please submit your files just one time. Multiple submissions may result in invalidation.
- You should guarantee that all information provided is true and correct.
- Due to the large expected number of inquiries, we can only reply to invitation letter queries AFTER you have paid your conference
- In the letter for visa, we can only guarantee your stay in Beijing during congress period.
General visa information should be obtained from your local Embassy or Consulate of China. In order to
facilitate the people-to-people exchanges between China and other countries, new adjustments for Chinese
visa as follows, effective from 12:00 p.m. on March 14, 2023 (EDT):
i. You can use valid visa issued before March 28, 2020 to enter China.
ii. You can apply for all categories of Chinese visa including tourist visa (L).
For specific visa application and inquiry, please contact the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (https://www.visaforchina.org/) in your area directly.
- Starting from August 30, 2023, China-bound travelers are no longer required to undergo COVID-19 PCR test or Antigen Rapid Test (ART) before entering China. It is no longer required to declare the test result in the Health Declaration Form.